The experience and expertise, gained over time, allow us to offer an ideal stay in a warm and inviting atmosphere
Hotel Pinocchio with its 60 air-conditioned rooms is very close to the town centre with its bars, shops and restaurants, only 200 metres from the beach along a tree-lined avenue
• 60 air-conditioned rooms tastefully decorated offering a clean and comfortable stay
• Bar open 24 hours with square-garden
• Onsite restaurant offering a carefully selected blend of Mediterranean cuisine and a wide selection of wines personally chosen by the proprietors
• Small library free for adults and children
• Safety deposit box, hair dryer, TV in room
• Roof Garden – Solarium
• Internet Point and Wi-Fi
• Private beach with pool
• Reception, Ticketing and Tram Tours, Parking
Cattolica, also called the “Queen of the Adriatic”, is located on the extreme southern tip of Emilia Romagna, where the plains give way to the hills of the Marche.
The town lies on a wide bay with a particularly favorable microclimate. A wide beach, pedestrian areas with water fountains and lights, a theater, outdoor arena, characterize and enliven the stay in this charming town.